Top 15 Benefits of Social Media for Your Business
The question as to whether Social Media is here to stay is no longer a question. It has proven to be an important part of modern day marketing and it will only increase its foothold over time.
Effective use of social media can be a difficult concept to grasp. This is true no matter the size of your business. The goal of this blog article is to help provide you with some insight into social media as well as to provide you with the most comprehensive list of social media benefits for your business that you will find. So are you ready to get started?
According to MediaPost, over 70% of American adults with internet access use social networking websites. Digging a little deeper, eMarketer stated that 37% of consumers report that they rely on social networks to research companies before making a purchase.
But there are so many social media channels to choose from. How do I know which ones are best for my business? This is truly the million dollar question. Each social media channel is different, as will be your goals for each. Some social media channels will be more beneficial to your business than others. For example, if your customer base is primarily other businesses, LinkedIn may be more useful for attracting customers than Facebook. If you’re a local diner, the reverse may be true. We suggest continuing your research and working with an industry professional who can help you choose the best social media channels for your business.
Here are our TOP 15 benefits of social media and why it should be a part of your overall marketing mix:
- Improves your website’s search engine rankings
- Enables you to quickly share messages and promotions with your fans and subscribers
- Increases traffic to your website
- Deepens relationships with your customers and fan base for your brand
- Provides marketplace intelligence
- Receive feedback quickly from customers as to how well you’re doing
- Increases lead generation
- Increases overall exposure for your company and brand
- Highly cost-effective form of marketing
- Opportunity to receive and promote customer reviews
- Great way to appeal to younger customers
- Can reduce your overall marketing expenditures
- Provides your business the opportunity to quickly establish or reinforce your brand
- Can provide your company with a distinctive competitive advantage
- Can provide your business with new opportunities to develop synergies and relationships with other companies
- What Is Responsive Web Design? Responsive web d...
- Search engines are essential to drive more traf...
- Growth of Social Media It is truly amazing how ...
- Today, people are accessing the Internet from t...
- SEO is about strategies, techniques and tactics...