SEO: Incontro A Tavola

Restaurant SEO

New restaurant with a brand new website wanted to make sure the world knew that they existed. We provided Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which is the process of increasing the visibility of a website in a search engine’s organic listing.

25% of this work is actually completed within the website itself, while the remaining 75% is spent on local and national directories and the big search engines – which include Google, Bing, Yahoo and several others.

What We Did:
  • Load Time Optimization
  • Keyword Analysis & Selection
  • On-Site SEO
  • Google Analytics
  • Google+ Business & Google Maps
  • Business Directory Listings

The best time to hire a SEO professional is when you’re considering a site redesign or launching a new one.

Please follow and like us:
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial